We facilitate ten coach trips a year from March through to December taking in some of our beautiful Southern towns and cities all within one and a half hours travel time of Exmouth.
All coaches lower for of ease boarding and have the following facilities:
Reclining seats for extra leg room
On-board toilet and wash-room facilities
Hot drinks facilities
Air-conditioning or climate control
If your group would like to take advantage of a 'block booking' then please contact us so we can discuss it with you.
We are sorry but we cannot accept cancellations and make no refund for tickets once paid for.
Please book in person at our office at 1 Rolle Street, Exmouth, EX8 1HL.
2019 Coach Trips
All fares are £17.50. Coaches depart at 9.30am from the bus stop opposite Age Concern and return at approximately 6pm.
- Cardiff - Thursday 7th March 2019
- St Ives - Tuesday 2nd April 2019
- Mevagissey & Lost Gardens of Heligan - Wednesday 8th May 2019
- Dartmouth & Totnes - Thursday 6th June 2019
- Lynton & Lynmouth - Tuesday 2nd July 2019
- Looe - Wednesday 7th August 2019
- Bath - Thursday 5th September 2019
- Truro - Tuesday 8th October 2019
- Brixham & Endsleigh Garden Centre - Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Clarks Village & Street - Thursday 5th December 2019